The Paddock caravan and camping site is a friendly, welcoming one-acre campsite located between Filey (2m south) and Cayton Bay half a mile north, in the beautiful North Yorkshire coastal countryside.
Our campsite is a Camping and Caravaning Club Certified Site. We accommodate caravans, motorhomes, trailer tents and larger tents for bigger groups, be it surfers or large family gatherings.
The site has a slight rise which is perfect for views of the Wolds & rolling fields across the East Coast.
Please feel free to browse our website to discover the wonderful local attractions that the North Yorkshire coastal countryside has to offer all year round.
For bookings, please contact Rebecca Brown on 07988 008453.
Facilities on site:
- Newly built showers and toilets
- Fresh water supply
- CDP point for caravan waste
Attractions within walking distance:
- Farm shop and café
- Small children’s petting farm
- Swimming pool at Flower of May, open to non-residents
- Pub with children’s indoor play area
- Cayton Bay beach 20 minutes’ walk on a traffic-free road
- Surf school and centre at Cayton Bay
- Cliff top walks, the Cleveland Way
- Lebberston Car Boot sale – every Sunday April to October
- The Scarborough Fair Collection (vintage museum)
- Playdale Farm
- Filey – 2 miles
- Scarborough – 4 miles
- Bridlington – 10 miles